Re: Script knowing if in screen / screen window correponding to tty

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: Script knowing if in screen / screen window correponding to tty
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:38:33 -0500

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 01:17PM -0400, Buddy Burden wrote:
>Excellent!  I'll try this out.  It looks like exactly what I was wishing
>for.  Thanx!

  You're welcome.  I have a replacement for my original patch I posted.
This version removes the "/dev/" prefix from the ttyname, so my previous
screen example would now look like:

Num Name                                                          Flags
  0 tcsh  <ttypf>                                                     $
  1 tcsh  <ttyph>                                                     $
  2 vi  <ttypi>                                                       $

-Jason

--
Jason White (address@hidden)        http://www.jdwhite.org/~jdwhite
Jabber:jdwhite(jabber.org)              IRC:irc.netbsd.org/{jdwhite,jdw}