Re: Hi

From: Quasar Jarosz
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:27:37 -0500 (CDT)

Well, looks like we need to generate some traffic then!
Though, i'm not sure what all we'll discuss.. i assume everyone is good
and happy with their screen? :)

I've spent the last day or two getting some extra stuff working in mine..

But anyway.. I don't really have any questions to be answered, as i've
pretty much worked everything out.. with the help of the guys in #screen
on freenode, and Google, of course. But i guess i'm here to help anyone
else with questions in the future though.

-Quasar