screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] resizing splits with mouse when mousetrack is on?

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] resizing splits with mouse when mousetrack is on?
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:59:28 -0500

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Alessandro Salvatori <address@hidden> wrote:
> has anybody considered implementing this feature? or is it already
> there and i am so dumb i couldn't find it??? :)

It isn't currently implemented. I don't have any plans to implement
this in the near future. But if someone wrote a patch, I would
certainly look at it *hint* :-)

> i'd like to convert a few people to using screen (possibly from top of
> git, with the vertical split feature). but if tey could just drag
> splits with their mouse like they can in vim when using mouse=a
> ttymouse=xterm2, that would make their transition much easier...

I would be just a little surprised if resizing terminals is such a
regularly used feature that it prevents someone from using screen.

Cheers!
Sadrul