screen-devel

[screen-devel] [patch] minor document adjustments to defkeybindings

From: mrbrown8
Subject: [screen-devel] [patch] minor document adjustments to defkeybindings
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:53:27 -0600

I've run off course just a little. As I was going through the texinfo
document, I saw a lot of inconsistancies about default keybindings. I've
tried to verify the bindings against the texinfo document, the manpage,
and in process.c . This is my attempt to clean these up.

--
Curtis Brown
address@hidden