Question about the project hosting requirements of Savannah

From: Ar Rakin
Subject: Question about the project hosting requirements of Savannah
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 02:24:34 +0600

Hello,

I'm building a Discord Bot "LightBot" that can manage the suggestions given
by the user and do stuff related to it. I haven't finished building it yet.
But I am willing to do so when I finish it.

I was wondering if Discord Bots are accepted to be hosted on Savannah at
nongnu.org. Also, it uses a library "Concord" which is licensed under MIT.
Does that mean I can use AGPLv3 license for my code?

Thanks in advance,
Ar Rakin