Re: I am installing gnuhealth on my ubuntu 20.04 but I am getting error

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: I am installing gnuhealth on my ubuntu 20.04 but I am getting error
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:24:02 -0700

Hello Muhammas,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 6:55 AM Muhammas shafi
<shafimuhammas208@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am Installing gnuhealth on my Ubuntu.

You have reached the Savannah Users mailing list. We do not know much
about specific projects here. The project homepage lists several
public mailing lists.
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/health

I think you will get a better answer by writing to either health or health-dev.

> I am following the Wikibooks.org
> <http://wikibooks.org/> page for the installation. everything goes right
> but when I enter the command source ${HOME}/.gnuhealthrc I give an error
> that no such file or directory. what should I do. and also cdexe command is
> also not working

When you write to one of the above mailing lists, I suggest that you
provide more information about which page specifically you're
following - I am guessing that it is
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Enable_the_BASH_environment_for_the_GNU_Health_admin
.

Did any of the previous steps (downloading, verifying, running the
installer) produce any warnings or error messages?

I don't know anything about GNU Health (well... I at least now know
that it exists), but the above information should help the developers
help you.

Jan