Re: Question on new project

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Question on new project
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 09:04:48 +0000

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 04:51:02PM +0900, Nikolaos Chatzikonstantinou wrote:

> I would like to host a new project. It's currently sitting on my local
> drive in an unfinished state, but I would like to share it before its first
> release, to get input from others and so on.

Registration implies some work from Savannah admins, and we don't
approve new packages until they pass our hosting requirements like
having proper legal notices, so at least that part has to be
"finished".

If you just want to show it somebody, you could use a service that
has no manual evaluation stage in its registration process, like
repo.or.cz in case you use Git.