Re: Email notifications from bug tracker

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Email notifications from bug tracker
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 00:33:10 -0600

> I will get Postfix configured for user address mapping, DKIM
> signatures, transport, and delivery.  That will fix the future sending
> of messages from the web UI which includes bug tickets, password
> recovery, and other administrative uses.  I don't think past failed
> messages can be re-sent in any meaningful way however.

I believe I have the system configured for email now.  This means that
messages generated from the web UI from now forward should be okay.
They will have the correct From address and will be supported with
DKIM and such.

possible to regenerate them correctly.  Maybe.  I will look at it
tomorrow.  But I think it unlikely.

Bob