Re: Authenticating git.savannah.gnu.org

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Authenticating git.savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 01:54:13 -0700

> Make sure that the offered key is (one of the) registered; no need to wait,
> the changes in Savannah account are in effect immediately; add two more -v to
> ssh invocation,
>
>  ssh -vvv casouri@git.savannah.gnu.org

Thanks. I’m sure the key is registered. The relavent output:

debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password
debug1: Offering public key: yuan@Brown ED25519
SHA256:xDlZxIRWzZBaA+Xg/J/Y4O96EtMj7ezWrbtLIN0Bgm4 agent
debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51

Seems my key is rejected?

This is where you register the public key, right?

Yuan