Re: About migrate from GitHub to Savannah

From: Marek Marecki
Subject: Re: About migrate from GitHub to Savannah
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:51:52 +0100

Hi!

If you only care about the things Git tracks ie, the commits, tags,
branches, etc, then you don't have to worry. It is all in the Git
data files. You could even store it on a dumb SSH box with a --bare
repository.

It is the lock-in stuff (CI, issues, wiki) that may be difficult to
extract.

Good luck.