Re: Daily News Aggregation

From: Stephen H. Dawson, DSL
Subject: Re: Daily News Aggregation
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:59:43 -0400

   Thanks for the info.
   [1]https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-press/
   2010 is the last post here.
   There is nothing I see that has a list of GNU project news beyond
   planet.gnu.org for the specifics of a project.
   Since the identified RSS feed does not have all of the material at
   planet.gnu.org as listed there, then there is no solid communication
   option present for GNU project information other than going to the URL
   and reading. This is an unlikely scenario for effective mass
   communication.
   So, unless there is other input, then the conclusion is there has been
   a huge communication failure on the part of GNU for readers both inside
   and outside of GNU for comprehensive communications.

   Stephen Dawson, DSL
   Executive Strategy Consultant
   Business & Technology
   +1 (865) 804-3454