Re: Daily News Aggregation

From: Stephen H. Dawson, DSL
Subject: Re: Daily News Aggregation
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 07:30:48 -0400

   Hi Bob,
   Thanks for the reply.
   Yes, the URL is what I remember. What I also remember is an email that
   came daily to tell of the entries posted there.
   I am not clear on the communication reasoning in play. Posting all of
   the good news about GNU to respective news feeds is great. Aggregating
   them to this URL is even better. However, the option to have a
   collection sent by email makes sense to me.
   [1]https://planet.gnu.org/rss20.xml
   I just checked the RSS feed. It does not receive the entries from the
   9th posted to [2]https://planet.gnu.org/. Something is off on the RSS
   side of the feed. Also, the absence of the email option means GNU is
   not communicating to the public as intended.

   Stephen Dawson, DSL
   Executive Strategy Consultant
   Business & Technology
   +1 (865) 804-3454