Re: forgot password or misconfiguration

From: Dedeco Balaco
Subject: Re: forgot password or misconfiguration
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 16:05:19 -0300

Em 03-05-2021 15:51, Andreas Schwab escreveu:
> On Mai 03 2021, Jan Owoc wrote:
>
>> Savannah keeps a copy of your "public" key, and expects you to have
>> the "private" half in your .ssh folder. You can use gpg to generate a
>> new keypair.
>
> gpg has nothing to do with ssh.

gpg has nothing to do with ssh, but ssh will use gpg pairs of keys to
log we into servers. So, you check if you still have your private key
somewhere. After that, you check this key is being given (in
configuration directories or directly in the command line) to the
command you use: scp, ssh, or any other software you may use.