Re: IdleAccounts

From: Thomas De Contes
Subject: Re: IdleAccounts
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 02:23:34 +0200

Le 28 mai 2020 à 01:31, Jan Owoc a écrit :

> On Wed, May 27, 2020, 16:36 Thomas De Contes, <d.l.tDeContes@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> I'm a member of this project :
>> https://savannah.nongnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=rapid
>> but i don't have a lot of time to code
>>

>> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/IdleAccounts/
>>
>> Is it considered as "actually join any group" ?
>> Or, if I do nothing while 1 month (for example), Am I at risk of having my
>> account removed ?
>

> That page outlines two cases:
> 1) accounts that do not activate at all;
> 2) accounts that do not contribute at all (or only contribute spam).
>
> If you made at least one legitimate comment or commit,

i did only
svn co svn+ssh://tdecontes@svn.savannah.nongnu.org/rapid/branches/gtkada-2.24
but no
svn ci

i find i'm not ready to make a commit now, and i don't want to make a straw one

Is it possible to ask savannah admins to have 2 or 4 more weeks to do that ?
i registered on May 15, so i'm at the end of the 2 1st weeks ...

> it doesn't matter
> (according to those rules) how long you are then inactive. At times I've
> had years between activity.

ok, cool :-)

--
Téléassistance / Télémaintenance