Re: weird spanish translation in new project registration

From: Rafael Fontenelle
Subject: Re: weird spanish translation in new project registration
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:59:48 -0300

Hello,

In order to contribute with translation to the Savannah itself, you
should join the translation team in Translation Project[1], get the
.po file for "Savane", do you work and send it back. See [2] for more
information.

[1] https://translationproject.org/team/es.html
[2] https://translationproject.org/html/translators.html

Best regards,