Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to add skill to job

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to add skill to job
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 01:27:07 -0600

Asher Gordon wrote:
> I tried sending another message signed with PGP/MIME and I think you got
> it, but it didn't seem to go to the mailing list.

There does seem to be a configuration problem with the savannah-users
mailing list.  Because I do not see my signed messages in the archive
either.  However they do go to other lists okay.

I think maybe I found the problem.  There was a filter enabled that
deleted message parts that were not text/plain.  That's certainly not
good.  I deleted that filter and will sign this message as a test.  If
it goes through okay then that was the problem.  I have no idea why
that filter was enabled.

Bob