Re: [Savannah-users] Query Unicode codepoints for Ancient Egyptian Hiero

From: Pelle Hjek
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Query Unicode codepoints for Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 13:54:54 +0100

This mailing list is about Savannah, a collaborative software development
management system for free Software projects, and questions about fonts do not
belong here.

Try asking your question in ##fonts on irc.freenode.net, or perhaps the
FontForge mailing list:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fontforge/lists/fontforge-users

--
Pelle Hjek