[Savannah-users] Newbie needs a little help

From: rob bartlett
Subject: [Savannah-users] Newbie needs a little help
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 11:37:41 -0700

Hi

I am a long-term developer experienced with a number of other ide's

I just now have started to need to build projects for the iPhone, using
Windows 7

It appeared that GnuStep is the solution

I read up and have installed what I think I need but  when I try to run
ProjectCenter for the first time it crashes with no other displays than an
error window - see below

   windows has stopped working   .....

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: ProjectCenter.exe
  Application Version: 0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 577c60e7
  Fault Module Name: libffi-6.dll
  Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 5766f013
  Exception Code: c000001d
  Exception Offset: 00002764
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.11
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: bd0e
  Additional Information 2: bd0ebfc84a5dc7aaaa75ad1a7128ca7c
  Additional Information 3: 22ff
  Additional Information 4: 22ffe4fb4797e37a978422bd4587bb7f

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I think I carried out all the pre-requresites

I installed MinGW (everything) and figured out how to start that, now get a
console screen "minGW32"

---------

I inatalled GnuStep (all I think I need)

When I run ProjectCenter from my screen icon it crashes

Can anyone help?  Have I missed somthing??

Thanks, looking to test my first iPhone app soon!

Rob