Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah project => German law, "Impressum" (imprin

From: dieter . wolf
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah project => German law, "Impressum" (imprint) necessary?
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:13:21 +0000

Hi Thomas,

Quoting Thomas Harding <address@hidden>:

So, your request is a possibility to enlist your postal address and other adresses without disclosure on Savannah?

Which could be disclosed on demand in favor to (your) German authorities.

AFAIK, the law explicitly requires the postal address to be publicly
visible to anyone, not just the authorities.

I'm not part of Savannah nor GNU project, but a general discussion would less actually help than :
Point taken.

a) writing to address@hidden , because they have lawyers who could study that case then emit recommandations (and expressing that conversation would be published).

Thanks for this hint. Looks like the best way to proceed. I'll need to
reorder my thoughts on this topic a bit more, and then try to
raise awareness and a response through the given address.

[..]

Kind regards!
  Dieter

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!