Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah project => German law, "Impressum" (imprin

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah project => German law, "Impressum" (imprint) necessary?
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:27:48 +0200

So, your request is a possibility to enlist your postal address and other
adresses without disclosure on Savannah?

Which could be disclosed on demand in favor to (your) German authorities.

That exists on some DNS parts (as un France on .fr), at least on e-mail
adresses which can be obfuscated on demand by your registrar.

I'm not part of Savannah nor GNU project, but a general discussion would less
actually help than :

a) writing to address@hidden , because they have lawyers who could study that
case then emit recommandations (and expressing that conversation would be
published).
b) filling a bug report on Savannah project (on Savannah), with "a)" as
attachments during progress to help on real requirements to fullfill.
c) report that bug # "b" and some parts of "a" as needed on Savannah mailing
list on each message.
d) an option is to post yourself a patch on Savannah code on (same)? bug
report. git repository can be found on that paper :
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahInternals/

Note that even that kind of recording would need a simplified declaration to
the "CNIL" in France (une base nom / adresse est un fichier nominatif).

--
Je suis née pour partager, non la haine, mais l'amour
-- Sophocle (Antigone)