Re: [Savannah-users] what are the usefulness criteria for submitted code

From: André Z. D. A.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] what are the usefulness criteria for submitted code?
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 10:32:06 -0300

I am just someone giving some questions and a few words or ideas from what I have discovered in the last few minutes, by reading your message and examining your code a bit.

What your project does?

Why would I want to install it?

How do I install it? What will happen in my system when I install it?

Does it depend on specific programs or packages? Which? Why?

Does it depend on any libraries?

Does it depend on specific versions of some software?

Where is the documentation for it?

What each script do?

What each script assume?

What are the limitations of each script?

What would I possibly want to add to your project? I have some nice scripts too.