Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah is migrating to updated systems.

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah is migrating to updated systems.
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 23:28:22 GMT

The mail problems with lwip-devel aren't related to the upgrade.

I found that the spam detector that the FSF runs on lists.gnu.org was
wrongly considering many posts to the lwip task and bug trackers as
spam, and filtering them away. I've submitted a request to FSF sysadmin
to fix it, one way or another. We can't change the lists.gnu.org
configuration ourselves.

I can resend the filtered messages I have at hand -- there are about 50
of them. Do you want me to?

Sorry for the trouble,
Karl