Re: [Savannah-users] How to join/contribute to existing open project?

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] How to join/contribute to existing open project?
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 14:28:10 -0700

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:20 AM, D.P.Pandya <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm in touch with Philosophy of GNU project for two years and want to (or say
> can) help/contribute to the following project:
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=1533&job_id=655
>
> How do I join that group/project and start contributing?

The project you've offered to help is the GNU Web Translation
Coordination project. It is an umbrella project that coordinates the
efforts of the various language translation teams for articles on
gnu.org (I'm the coordinator of the Polish language translation).

I will forward your inquiry to Ineiev, the project manager and he will
contact you with details. In the meantime, there exists a manual
explaining the software we use to maintain the translations:
http://www.gnu.org/software/trans-coord/manual/web-trans/

Cheers,
Jan