Re: [Savannah-users] Issue with available printers and attribute

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Issue with available printers and attribute
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:15:56 -0600

Yogesh Gangurde wrote:
> Hi There

H!

> We have been using CUP to get printers..
> Our problem is that we are not getting correct data for available printers
> and attribute ..following is code spinet

You have reached the Savannah Users mailing list.  This is a list for
discussing all things about using Savannah.  Savannah is the GNU free
software forge web site.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/

> $ipp->getPrinters();
>   $available_printers = $ipp->available_printers;
>
> $uri = $ipp->available_printers[$tmp_printers];
>   $ipp->setPrinterUri($uri);

But you are asking something specific about CUPS.  Which means you
probably aren't talking to the people you think you wanted to talk
to.  CUPS isn't a project hosted on Savannah.  As far as I know CUPS
is hosted at cups.org.  You might try to find a better mailing list by
looking at their site.

  https://www.cups.org/

Good Luck and Happy Hacking!