Re: [Savannah-users] accessing git.sv machine

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] accessing git.sv machine
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:00:52 +0000

Assaf Gordon <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Phillip,
>
> On 11/25/2014 05:10 AM, Phillip Lord wrote:
>> I am trying to access the Emacs repo on git.sv.gnu.org, but I am failing
>> to get access. I have tried sshing directly in and this fails also, with
>> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> A quick check:
> Are you logging with your GNU Savannah user?
>     ssh address@hidden
>
> I do not see any entries for 'phillord' in the logs (successful or not).

Just tried these commands cut and paste with dates.

date;ssh address@hidden;date
Wed Nov 26 12:59:24 GMT 2014
Permission denied (publickey).
Wed Nov 26 12:59:25 GMT 2014

I successfully logged in last night (about 9ish GMT). Unfortunately, it
works at home, fails at work, so I can check both at the same time.

Phil