[Savannah-users] GNU ccd2cue: Ghost mailing lists

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 04:09:52 -0200

Hello Savannah Hackers!

My name is Félix and I'm the maintainer of GNU ccd2cue.

GNU ccd2cue was in nongnu before being dubbed a GNU package.  There it
had two mailing lists: ccd2cue-bug and ccd2cue-support.  Right after
its migration to gnu I deleted those mailing lists and added another
two: bug-ccd2cue and ccd2cue.  Although everything seems fine in the
Savannah global mailing list management web interface I still can reach
the old mailing lists' Mailman options and configuration web interface
at the following addresses:

Is it possible to ultimately delete them?  Is it at all necessary?
Isn't it a potential source of confusion among users that might come to
think those are still legitimate mailing lists?

Thank you.
--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;