[Savannah-users] file size and traffic limits?

From: adrelanos
Subject: [Savannah-users] file size and traffic limits?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 01:02:55 +0000

Hi!

I am a maintainer of Whonix.

What is maximum allowed file size savannah non-gnu?

How much traffic can you handle?

Next Whonix version has ~3 GB file size and the current version has
~1000 downloads per week and who knows how many people will try it out
when next version is announced. It is still hosted on sourceforge and
before I upload it to savannah, I wanted to ask if you can handle the load.

Cheers,
adrelanos