[Savannah-users] New User form fails Antispam test:

From: Peter Saunderson
Subject: [Savannah-users] New User form fails Antispam test:
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:57:53 +0100

Hi,

I need to raise a bug / and fix against one of the projects and could not create a new user account.  I tried many times to complete the antispam test but it failed each time

Error:
Bad passphrase (not enough different characters or classes for this length)

Error:
Please correctly answer the antispam captcha! Bad passphrase (not enough different characters or classes for this length)

Please correct this problem but more important please register me with an account now:

Login Name:  peteasa
Real Name: Peter Saunderson
Email Address: address@hidden

Thanks