Re: [Savannah-users] Editing web page

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Editing web page
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 22:59:26 GMT

    you're speaking as a supporter of nongnu,

I'm speaking as someone who has spent a lot of time trying to improve,
and occasionally even achieve, consistency between various parts of the
GNU world.  Bob has already thoroughly explained the situation (thanks
Bob).

    saying you remain unenthused about supporting non-CVS for webpages
    on savannah/nongnu.  Right?

Right.

    You're not trying to make any kind of broader generalization about
    svn/git/whatever being inappropriate for webpages in general.

Certainly not.  Personally, I'd rather use svn if I could :).