Re: [Savannah-users] SSD (Solid State Drive)‏

From: Bryan R
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] SSD (Solid State Drive)‏
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:46:49 +0000

To whom it may concern,

I have a Samsung 830 Series SSD, the program ' hddtemp ' can't not access the drives sensor. I am running Linux Mint Nadia 64 bit, when I run the ' Disk ' program it tell's me the temperature of the SSD. So I know it has the sensor, I don't really mind, but it would be nice (for conky) and I figured I would let who ever would like to know, know. Attached is a screenshot of the ' Disk ' program showing the temperature of the drive.

Thank you for your time