Re: [Savannah-users] potentional memleak

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] potentional memleak
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:08:32 -0700

Hi Alexander,

I'm happy you've found a memory leak, but this is the mailing list for
discussing problems with the Savannah software. The users of this list
are unlikely to be able to help.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:21 AM, Alexander Khryukin <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2013/2/13 Alexander Khryukin <address@hidden>
>> Few days ago i installed airtime + liquidsoap + icecast on latest Centos.
>> And trying to play video.
[...]
>> with liquidsoap but in htop i see memleaks.
>
> See in htop how memory leaks

Your memory leak is (I think) in airtime-liquidsoap (or possibly
IceCast). A better place to report this (after searching existing
bugs) might be the bug tracker of the relevant project, but I'm
unfamiliar with the project and don't know what the correct place to

Jan