Re: [Savannah-users] documentation SIG files

From: Luiji Maryo
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] documentation SIG files
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 22:25:38 GMT

Hello,

1. You have to be a LOT more specific about which SIG files you're talking
about.
2. I highly doubt we have SIG files, considering that Printshop is
deprecated, PROPRIETARY [1] software.
3. It is hard to believe that this e-mail is relevant to Savannah, so I'm
assuming it is misplaced. In which case, I have no idea who you are trying
to contact.

Sincerely,
Luiji
GNU.org Webmasters Team Member

[1] GNU.org and the FSF never endorse proprietary software.

--
- Luiji Maryo
mail: address@hidden