Re: [Savannah-users] Lost umlaut/installed Savannah version?

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Lost umlaut/installed Savannah version?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:41:01 -0400

On 3/25/12 1:43 PM, Joerg Kohne wrote:
Tim Landscheidt wrote:
| * Fehlerverfolgung (8 offene Eintrge, 56 insgesamt)
                                ^^^^^^^ wrong
   Is savane-cleanup actually the repository used for the
website?

I can confirm the issue. This concerns _all_ project pages (gnu/nongnu)
shown in German language...

savane-cleanup.git was updated (2011-04-19). Think it has been postponed
because of Savanne's v4 development. (?)
I'm not in a position to update it ->  I think Savannah hackers will
immediately take care of it.

joeko

Thanks, fixed.