Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to make new user account

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to make new user account
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:43:56 -0400

On 3/25/12 11:46 AM, Dave Hunt wrote:

I would like to be able to work in bug trackers and forums on the
savannah site, but cannot set up a new account, because this site has a
captcha image spam test, and I'm blind. There seems to be no alternative
test or open id sort of transaction possible. My options seem to be to
ask for some sort of manual assistance from a user with sight, or to use
a non-free captcha-solving browser extension, which may or may not work.
Please contact me if you are willing to help me set up this account.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi,

Apologies for the captcha, I'll work on finding a way to add an audio-extension.

Since that's non-trivial at the moment, I'll gladly help you setup an account on Savannah. What is your desired username?

Apologies for the inconvenience.