Re: [Savannah-users] Incorrectly reassigned bug

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Incorrectly reassigned bug
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:51:55 -0800

    I received this bug report about how Savannah's search function was limited:
         https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35289

    So I tried to reassign it to Savane, but look what happened:
        https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35290

As far as I know, Savane development takes place on gna.org, not savannah.
Perhaps you or the OP could submit something there.

    Did it get lost?

I don't know about 35290, but 35289 is there, so the information remains.

Thanks,