Re: [Savannah-users] Where is the signup sheet?

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Where is the signup sheet?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:52:10 -0500

On 12/20/11 11:34 PM, Joseph Pesco wrote:

Hello Jan;

Thanx for the directions.  I've been thinking about helping with with the site
itself, at least at first as a method of getting my feet wet.
Yours truly,
condor

Thanks for volunteering.

Right now there is not much incoming, new project submission-wise, and the existing volunteers, past and present, are keeping up. But it's likely we'll get back to you at some future point.

--
Michael J. Flickinger