Re: [Savannah-users] Enabling bookmarks in hg repos

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Enabling bookmarks in hg repos
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:20:44 -0400

On 08/24/2011 01:51 AM, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
I seem to have had my ssh access to Savannah removed, so I can't check
anymore by sshing in. I must then ask: what hg version is Savannah
running? I believe it's Debian squeeze's version, which would be 1.6,
which does allow bookmarks, except it's disabled by default. I would
find it useful to enable this hg feature. Can it be done?

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.

Hi Jordi,

Your key was accidentally removed due to infrastructure changes.

Your key has been re-added.