Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4

From: Joerg Kohne
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 21:30:13 +0200

Hi Wai,

Am 15.05.2011 18:00, schrieb address@hidden:
> Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 15:18:06 -0400
> From: whoohoo1 <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [Savannah-users] Problem with login
>
> Hello,
> I cannot login to the system.
> My username is buzlite. When I request that an email be sent to me, I
> did not receive one.
>
> I then tried to create another account, buzlite001. After registration,
> I do not receive any confirmation email either.
>
> Could it be a problem with the website?

I couldn't find any problems on Savannah (I test this procedure for
German translation strings):

+ I've created buzlite002 ;)

"Your login is buzlite002. You registered your account on Sun 15 May
2011 06:07:16 PM GMT."

+ Then "forgot" password: Restored successfully!

+ Finally delete account: Yes, I really did

Are your browser security settings too high (for example, does not
accept cookies)? Error messages appeared at registration?
Typo in e-mail address?
After registration is finally done you must log in separatly!

> Would you kindly help me fix the problem with buzlite and if possible,
> cancel buzlite001?

I hope I helped you anyway. If not, maybe more information make sense
(OS, browser, ...)