Re: [Savannah-users] Changing Email address

From: Shailesh Ghadge
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Changing Email address
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:09:52 +0530 (IST)

Changing your gNewSense-users membership information
You can change the address that you are subscribed to the mailing list with by entering the new address in the fields below. Note that a confirmation email will be sent to the new address, and the change must be confirmed before it is processed.
Confirmations time out after about 3 days.
You can also optionally set or change your real name (i.e. John Smith).
If you want to make the membership changes for all the lists that you are subscribed to at nongnu.org, turn on the Change globally check box.
New address:
Again to confirm:
Your name (optional):
Change globally
 I entered the different email address on which i want to receive the emails using above. However, no confirmation email has been received. Nor do i get emails on the new one.

Shailesh Ghadge