Re: [Savannah-users] It's been fun

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] It's been fun
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:12:32 +0100

Hallo Sylvain!

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:32:31 +0000, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been hacking on Savannah for exactly 7 years - and it's time for a change
> :)

Ooohh!  So, who'll be there the next time that savannah.gnu.org explodes?
I don't know about your reasons, but it's your decision anyway, and it's
understandable, and fine.

Thank you for all the work you've been doing!  (Which, I know, was a lot
at times, and without pay, as far as I know.)

Have fun with any future projects you'll surely be doing!

Grüße,
 Thomas