[Savannah-users] posting problems with lists gnumed-bugs and gnumed-deve

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Savannah-users] posting problems with lists gnumed-bugs and gnumed-devel
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 22:24:31 +0100

Hi,

for some reason the gnumed-bugs and gnumed-devel lists don't
seem to be sending out posts at the moment.

I have checked both my personal account settings (ncq) and
the list admin interface but haven't found anything
inhibiting posts from going out.

Another user hasn't received posts either.

Strangely, the archive is archiving posts just fine (hence
the list server does *receive* messages).

I haven't seen anything posted on savannah.gnu.org or
lists.gnu.org related to a current outage of list traffic.

Is there anything strange to be seen from the Savannah
superuser side of things ?

Thanks,
Karsten Hilbert
(on behalf of the GNUmed project)
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346