[Savannah-users] Switching to git or bzr

From: Joel James Adamson
Subject: [Savannah-users] Switching to git or bzr
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:46:55 -0500

Hello,

I'm considering switching my project[1] to git or bzr and would like to
know the proper process for doing so.  Can I just follow the steps on
importing git[2] and bzr[3] repositories?  That seems simple, but I want
to make sure it's not "too simple to be true."

Do I need to notify anybody?

Thanks,

Joel

Footnotes: