[Savannah-users] testing lwip tcp/ip stack in loopback mode

From: chary cherry
Subject: [Savannah-users] testing lwip tcp/ip stack in loopback mode
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:13:36 +0530

Dear Savannah,
I am using ADSPBF518(Blackfin) processor in one of my project, I am assigned task to establish ethernet communication between the processors.
Initially I have tested ethernet communication in loopback mode with the help of example provided in VDSP by analog.
It is working fine now I want to test ethernet communication in loopback mode using lwip tcp/ip stack to do this i need your support . Kindly guide me to accomplish my task thanks in advance.
Thanks and Regards,
Chary.
email: address@hidden