[Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs

From: Ray Wang
Subject: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:01:42 +0800

Hi folks,

I just find out it's hard to report a bug for some gnu softwares, e.g. gnupg

Today, I found there might be a bug in 'gpg', and wanted to report the
bug, but by viewing the manpage and searching the 'gpg'/'gnupg'
project in savannah,
I get nothing, and It's hard to me to find out where is the
appropriate place to report.

I was wondering why gnu not host a centralized bugzilla website to
mange the bugs of gnu softwares,
although bugzilla is under MPL, but MPL is a free software license as well.

Thanks a lot

--
Ray Wang
  - Follow your dreams