[Savannah-users] Account Verification Problems

From: Luiji Maryo
Subject: [Savannah-users] Account Verification Problems
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 14:30:59 -0400

Hello,

I created an account under the name "Luiji" and linked it to a Hotmail
address of mine.  I searched through my inbox and could not find
anything.  I later emptied my trash and spam boxes, and now I realize
that it must of been sent to the spam box!  And Savannah does not let
me resend my verification code, or at least I cannot find a method
how.

I really want the name "Luiji" as it is my standard user name through
many accounts and I like to have very little descrepency, however I do
not want to wait two days so that the account expires and I can retry.
 Could one of the administrators please resend the verification code
if you get this before the two-day point?  It would be much
appreciated.

If I am missing something, please let me know soon.  I have some
software that I want to post somewhat soon.

Thanks,
Luiji Maryo