Re: [Savannah-users] Uploading releases

From: Dmitry Samoyloff
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Uploading releases
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:00:15 +0400

Dmitry Samoyloff wrote:
>Should I also create detached signature, anyway?

Well, I asked because I'm new to Savannah and there may be some hidden
reasons for doing this I'm not aware of (say, the signatures are checked
periodically by cron and their names *must* be of the form file_to_check.sig).

As far as nobody replied, I will assume it's not necessary.

--
I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7253>