[Savannah-users] ALSA

From: Jean-Christian Anglès d'Auriac
Subject: [Savannah-users] ALSA
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:55:43 +0100

Hello

thank you for developping lingot !
I am using ubuntu 9.10 and the lingot coming with it was not working:
neither of my two microphones (standard and usb) where detected.

Finally I downloaded the lingot-0.7.6.tar.gz file. But I had
to uncomment the #define ALSA in lingot-audio.h and to add
libasound to the libraries. Now it is working fine.

I am wondering if it would be possible to tune the standard version
to have it working with ubuntu directly.

Thank you and happy new year

AdA