[Savannah-users] PSPP

From: A Iserhien
Subject: [Savannah-users] PSPP
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:23:42 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I currently use SPSS and I stumbled on your statistical software while going through some videos on SPSS on the internet and I was thinking of trying it. However, I was bit concerned by what I saw when I looked at the top left corner of my screen clicking on the link below.

http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=pspp

It was a swastika. I do not know if this related to geometry of a subtle form of the notorious nazi emblem but it is advisable for an organisation as yours not to adopt symbols that might send wrong messages in people's minds.

Regards,
Agbons

"The greatest undoing of a people is not only to be
\led by a group of visionless individuals but
\r\ndeny and embrace the existence of a sovereign God." Ag