[Savannah-users] Permission problems with download area

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [Savannah-users] Permission problems with download area
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:04:31 +0200

Hi,

    in the download area of the xforms project, for which I am
one of the maintainers, exist a number of old files that belong
to a user ('Debian-exim') and group ('nogroup'), which keeps me
from modifying or deleting them (my user name is 'jtt' and I be-
long to group 'xforms'). Since the content of these old files is
rather outdated and thus probably confusing to vistors I would
like to upload newer versions but can't. Can somebody tell me
whom or where to ask for help in this case?

                 Thank you and best regards, Jens