Re: [Savannah-users] 3rd followup

From: list
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] 3rd followup
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:09:20 +0200

Am Donnerstag, dem 13. Aug 2009 schrieb Chris Reynolds:

> I think I am already sending out my 3rd email to you but still no reply.
> Is there any chance of me getting an answer with regards to my question?
> Maybe you could at least tell me that it's not possible, otherwise I am
> sort of wasting my time.

What was the question? I can't find it.

If you need support for Savannah, you could use the web-interface.
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration
Note: it can take weeks or even months until you get an answer there.
Savannah is mainly run by voluteers.

Some people ask questions about projects hosted on Savannah here.
But this is not the right place for that.

--
AKFoerster